For 50 years, La Compagnie des Pruneaux has been cultivating an organic 120 hectares orchard of Ente plums and has been developing various partnerships with organic prunes growers in the Agen area.
Thanks to its longstanding agronomic expertise and the volume produced, the company located in the Agen area is ranked among the first producer of organic Agen prunes in Europe.
The organic Ente plum harvest is respectful towards the environment and comply with specific rules. Our plum trees are subject to daily and preventive surveillance by our teams :
This mission operated by all the women and men of La Compagnie des Pruneaux, first European plum grower, continues in our factory and guarantees for our clients :
Processing expert in organic Agen prunes, La Compagnie des Pruneaux is offering to its professional clients a complete range of organic ready to eat prunes with attractive price per kilo depending on the packaging (from 250g bag, canisters to 10kg boxes) :
- Organic pitted or unpitted prunes
- Organic prunes with different levels of moisture depending on markets needs: 23%, 28% or 35%
- Ready to eat prunes in common calibers such as 33/44 - 44/55 – 55/66 but also 66/77 - 30/35 - 28/33 - 25/30.
La Compagnie des Pruneaux is also leader in processing organic prunes into organic prune juice with or without pulp available in different packaging :
- Organic prune juice bottled in 0,75L glass bottles labelled La Compagnie des Pruneaux or private labels
- Organic prune juice in 210L aseptic drums or in tank truck for the food industry
Organic prune purees and ready-to-eat prunes are part of the composition of organic cakes, yoghurts, ice cream and compotes.
Those semi-finished products are delivered in adapted industrials packaging : aseptic drums 220/230kg and bag in box of 20kg.